Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am doing a survey for my research paper on college costs , anyone interested? I have the survey questions.?

I need at least 10 college students. when i posted this question before there were about 7-9 who said they would complete the survey. At that time i didn't post the questions so here they are:





Why do you think college cost so much?





How do you pay for college?





In the end, what do you think the high cost of college will benefit?





What does the life of a college student actually consist of?





How can you lowere the high tuition prices?





What happens to your credit when you can't pay the loans off?





How do you pay for the other expenses that come with college life?...books, food, clothes, vacations,etc.





Do you think children from poverty stricken families will be able to afford college?





How could families with little to no income afford to send their kids of to college? What are the possible ways?





Thank You. ( if i could i would give all of you that participated a lollipop!)

I am doing a survey for my research paper on college costs , anyone interested? I have the survey questions.?
1.) Because the dean and his gas bag cronies like to eat 5 star lunches and dont want to pay for them.


2.) a Job


3.) the dean


4.) studying working drinking and crying


5.) taxes


6.) goes down the crapper


7.) job


8.) not unless they got the best grades


9.) score extremly high on gpa and SAT scores and pray for a schaolarship


10.) wheres my sucker?


No comments:

Post a Comment